- Robust, elegant hinged door screen, suitable for all commercial premises.
- Face fits onto existing door frame, or to the wall outside the reveal.
- Can be fitted inside or outside (if your door opens out the screen will be fitted inside and visa versa).
- White powder coated aluminium profile, Grey PVC coated fibreglass insect mesh as standard, for best visibility and air flow. Heavy duty PVC coated mesh available on request.
- A central push plate can be fitted for extra strength.
- Supplied with a spring closer.
This door screen will face fit on to your existing door frame. It is not supplied with a sub frame.
Width: Measure the width of the aperture plus any bevelled edges on the door frame. Add minimum 10mm* of flat surface on each side (for the door screen to rest against). Aperture + 20mm.
Height: Measure the height of the aperture plus any bevelled edges on the door frame. Add minimum 10mm* of flat surface (for the door screen to rest against). Aperture + 10mm.
If you have enough space on your door frame you could add 43mm to each side to allow the screen to fully overlap your door frame, but ensure you have enough space for hinges and magnetic catch (see below).
We manufacture to the sizes given to us, subject to +/- 2mm manufacturing tolerance. Please ensure you have read our measuring instructions carefully and made any deductions required.
Ensure you have an additional 17mm of flat surface for the hinges and 13mm for the magnetic catch – do not include these amounts in the manufacturing measurements you give us.
If your door handle extends more than 10mm beyond the flat surface you will need to build a sub-frame to bring the screen away from the door handle when it is closed.
We provide two handles with each door screen, one for each side. The handles extend 22mm from the face of the door screen.