- Clear PVC panels that hook onto a high quality stainless steel rail.
- The panels provide a tough and flexible barrier against insects, birds and other vermin.
- Easily installed and panels are simple to remove if needed.
- Suitable for pallet and forklift entry.
- Choice of standard grade PVC (0º) or polar grade PVC (-25º)
Measure the width of the aperture plus any bevelled edges on the frame. Add at least 25mm of flat surface on each side to allow for an overlap with the doorway. If fitting to wall outside the reveal, allow a wider overlap; 50mm or more each side is suitable.
Measure the height of the aperture and add 44mm (54mm for the rail,-10mm for clearance).
We manufacture to the sizes given to us, subject to +/- 2mm manufacturing tolerance. Please ensure you have read our measuring instructions carefully and made any deductions required.
Width: Aperture (and bevelled edges) + 50mm or more of flat surface.
Height: Top of door frame to floor or threshold – 10mm.